Sunday 16 June 2013

Two posts in one day.... What is this tomfoolery?!

I know, I know... I haven't been seen for nearly a month and then.... poof! I'm here and I have ideas and stuff and much to do! And exams are nearly over! I have one more on Tuesday! YAY! Then I can come back and make stuff. Hoorah!

I found a gorgeous blog today. Now. We all know how much I love Christmas. So... I found the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and I was in heaven. They post a different challenge every week and you make something Christmassy and link it up!

This week's challenge is 'Spots and Stripes'.
Here is my interpretation:

I love the little Gingerbread man! I used a spotty patterned paper, and a striped border which I shaped for the scarf. I added two stripes of green to tie the two together.


I got a rounded corner punch. It fills me with glee.


Now some may say it's too early for Christmas, but in my opinion,the earlier you start the more you can make - and, as there are no new supplies around this year, the more of your stash you can use up! Which,of course,just means that you go and buy more stuff when they appear on the shelves, but still!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous spots and stripes and a great creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete