A GREEN Card today...I've mainly been using white card this year, but I began to ran out,so in the spirit of using up my stash, I turned to this colour as well.
Green Card Blank
1) Tie the ribbon around the patterned paper so that it forms a bow.
2) Attach a button to the centre of the felt star.
3) Glue the star onto the patterned paper, next to the ribbon bow.
4) Round the two corners of the patterned paper closest to the star, and attach the opposite flat edge to the front of the card.
5) Round the outside corners of the card blank and attach two more buttons to the side of the patterned paper.
Number of items used from stash: 6
Buttons, Paper, Ribbon, Star