Friday 5 April 2013

Camera Experiments: Freesias


 

 
Using just a standard Digital Camera, it is still possible to take some gorgeous photographs. I like to get so close to the flowers that the lens is almost touching them. The trouble is, I'm addicted to taking photographs,but I don't know what to do with them. They store up on my computer, endless reams of pixellated objects, most of them a little dodgy - I have many more of these freesias, just not as nice, in my opinion -  that I don't know what to do with them.
 
It also doesn't help that I have a dreadful printer, that prints lines of ink in varying thicknesses across the page. Works brilliantly for essays,but is awful for pictures, which means they are stuck on my computer until I have a sufficient need to use them.
 
Perhaps I should scrapbook them?
 
Or use them to make Notecards?
 
There are probably tonnes of tutorials across the interweb, but I can't seem to find any at the moment that don't involve merely putting them in a frame.
 
Challenge accepted.
 
And is instagram only for Smart phone photos? (because I still carry a brick. I throw it at the floor and can reassemble it and turn it back on. Yup. It's one of those)


No comments:

Post a Comment