Wednesday 3 April 2013

Two Jumpers North

We spent the Easter Weekend in North Yorkshire, with some old family friends. It was gorgeous.
 
It involved:
 
Harry Potter References!

Pretty Villages!
 

A baby Pineapple!
 
Making cake!
 
Seeing one of my felt hearts 'en situe'!

Knitting (products to be accounted for later)!

And the prettiest, cosiest house I ever did see!
I wish I could crochet blankets.
 
Alas, I did not steal a blanket, but I did get some very nice fudge and a pretty tweed notebook - plain pages too! I loved it up there. Although chilly,and hilly, it has the charm and intrigue of somewhere new to explore....
 


4 comments:

  1. It does look like a nice, cozy trip. I'm glad you had a nice time.

    The little pineapple is cute. :)

    I'm visiting/following today from the Raising Imperfection hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip, it really does look nice and cozy.

    Thanks for sharing your favorite post at Raising Imperfection! We feature our favorites on Friday, make sure to come back and check.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool trip! Villages like that make me happy :)

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower from RI hop! The making cake part looked wonderful, also love the Harry Potter reference! Lol.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete