Monday 4 June 2012

Craft Review: Week 23: Sunday 29th May - Saturday 2nd June (and a Thank You)

Tada! We're back, but with a different format...
I'm not going to do structured days anymore... I'm just going to gather together everything from the week and show them.
I'm also not going to be as strict on my Resolution as I was before; as long as I get one crafty project done a week, I think I'll be happy. This is thanks to Deer Little Fawn, and her wonderful comments in my Wednesday Recap. Please, go and check out her blog, her paintings are gorgeous, and she's a lovely person.

So, without further ado, here is what I did Last week.


Hana, as seen in a previous post. She is definitely one of my favourite characters, and indeed, my favourite painting of my characters that I have done so far.


And this.... may look familiar. I did the stitching a few months back. I've spent ages on this, and I think I've finally reached a point where it's acceptable. Beneath this, there are layers and layers and layers of watercolour washes, pencil lines, other swirls.... If anyone has any ideas as to what could make it look a bit better, I'm willing and open for suggestions. Just add a comment below.

It has struck me how recently I've only been painting, rather than drawing or knitting or sewing.... I'd like to change that (hopefully). In just over a fortnight, my Exams will be finished, and I will be free! But, until then, I need something to keep me sane as I revise.. watch this space!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a sweet surprise, thank you for saying such nice things about me! *blush* I'm pleased to hear you're feeling a bit less pressured. Good luck with the rest of your exams! Only a fortnight until you're free from them, hurray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, they were warranted :)
    It feels good without having to force myself to do something everyday...
    Thank you! I'm counting down the days... I think I'll sleep for a week when they're over.....

    ReplyDelete