Sunday 10 June 2012

Craft Review: Week 24: Sunday 3rd June - Saturday 9th June


This week, I did a lot of revision for my remaining exams. In less than a week and a half, I'll be free of them and school for summer.
But, to break up the time, I did some sewing; a change from my painting. And I am very pleased with the results.


This one's been in the pipelines for a while. I found some beautiful white netting with silver sparkles and knew it had to be used for this. The centre is also one of my favourite colours, so I'm really pleased. This is a ruffled flower brooch, I think originally taken from the book '20 Fabric Flowers'.


Here is another of my Felt Hearts. I love the ribbon on this, I got it around a present and it was a real wrench to use it. And, actually, to give away. This is going to my Art Teacher, it's the sort of quaint little colours and thing that she would like...


I'm actually unsure why i made this one. I don't know anybody who likes that kind of pink, nor anyone I could randomly give it to... I think it was just to use up the fabric because I don't like it.
Ah, dear.... Still. It's pretty, I guess...

Finally, I started some sketching for a Crafty-Ravenclaw Crest. I figured that my blog is just boring and needs a little something to brighten it up...


Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment