Thursday 17 July 2014

The Command Team

So.... It's been a while.... But I come bearing gifts!


My first ever embroidery pattern! (excuse the slightly dodgy stitching, it's been a while...)
As you could probably tell from my last post (which was admittedly ages ago), I've kind of got a small obsession over these two.


The Command Team. Captain Kathryn Janeway and her first officer Commander Chakotay from the USS Voyager. Star Trek, for anyone who is still ignorant.

This lovely pair has gotten me through my exams, which, although finished nearly a month ago, I have only really just  started to recover from. I've caught up on sleep, and I'm finally beginning to make things again. All in all, I think I'm well on my way to recovering from the traumatic experience that is A-Levels. I have more sewing to show you, as well as some knitting, some scrapbooking, and perhaps even some baking! My blog feels kind of neglected this year, so here I am, trying to make up for it. I may even post some of my fanfiction here, for archiving's sake! I hope to get this wagon rolling again, and I hope that you can come along for the ride!

This pattern is designed mainly for a 5 inch square, but can be increased or decreased in size if one would so wish. I also would like to submit it for the Fandom in Stitches Summer of Stitching, as Voyager is my favourite television show (at the moment at least...).

1 comment: