Monday 28 April 2014

Afternoon Tea





 
On Easter Monday, I went for Afternoon tea with my family. We got to share one of these cake stands between two of us, and they were yummy! I was the only one who didn't have tea (I'm not a fan) so I had hot chocolate instead...with cream and marshmallows. The little cakes were so cute, but look at the size of the strawberry in comparison to the rest of them! It was enormous!
 
It was also nice to take time out of my busy revision schedule to spend that time with my family. Admittedly, most of the conversation revolved around the cake, but it is always nice to spend time with the people you are closest to. And bank holidays are definitely the time for that.
 
With another bank holiday coming up (for Britain, at least) what are you planning to do?


1 comment: