Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hiatus

'Allo.
 
Well now... That happened.
Nearly two months...Impressive.
Sorry.
I blame coursework. And Exams.
AND DISRAELI!!!!
I am not studying Victorian politics ever again.
On the plus side though, I am feeling happy, I have a balance, I'm doing well in school, and I sleep at night.
So don't look at me like that.
 
Having got out of the habit of blogging, I feel I might need to switch this up a bit. I'm not sure this is really going to be a crafty website anymore. If that bothers me, I may switch to another account, something more generic... There are a lot of things going on in my head at the moment.... I could import posts from here to the new one, but I feel that this domain isn't working for me.
 
I don't know. I need to think and talk it through with someone...
 
 
This blog is feeling lost in the mist at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment