Sunday 10 August 2014

Catching Fire

 
You've already seen a sneak preview of this page if you read my post on 'How to Scrapbook without a Scrapbook', but  I thought I'd give you a close up shot as well.
 
This layout is one I'd like to share as it is an example of what to do when you don't have any photos to scrapbook an event. I went to see a film with some of my friends and we had a great time, but because we were in the cinema, no pictures were taken. So, to get around this, I took a picture of one of the film's promotional posters and combined tat with my ticket and some journaling. The colour scheme is based off of the image, and ties everything well.

 
Tickets, receipts, postcards, doodles  and your own writing are all great for those little moments that pass by without a camera. So, never despair, just get a bit creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment