Friday 1 August 2014

Of the Night: Chapter Two - Fanfiction Friday

Welcome back to Fanfiction Friday! I've started here with a set of drabble's, a drabble being a short story of 100 words exactly, no more, no less.

This story is called Of the Night, and can be read fully here. Each chapter is unrelated, and this story is continually growing. It is a Star Trek: Voyager story, and explores small moments that I believe could have occurred between Captain Kathryn Janeway and her First Officer, Commander Chakotay, if the show had decided to explore their relationship, rather than ignoring it as they did. They all take place either at night or in the early hours of waking. Enjoy!

Previous Chapters: 1
 
He heard the doors to his Quarters swish open and her feet pad softly across the floor, trying not to wake him. Unsuccessfully.
“Don’t tell me you’ve been in your Ready Room all this time?” She smiled at his groggy voice and sat beside him, running a hand lightly up his arm.
“I had work to do,” she whispered, her breath dancing across his ear. He grunted in protest and rolled over, but she hushed him, planting a soft kiss on his tattooed temple.
“Go back to sleep, my Angry Warrior. I’ll only be a few more minutes, I promise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment