This is the card I made for my correspondence with a friend in Yorkshire. This technique does not specifically require to be Winnie-the-Pooh; any stamp could apply.
Stamp and ink pad of your choice
Silver line stickers
Complimentary/tonal card scraps
1) Fold an A5 piece of card into a blank. Turn this horizontally.
2) With your card scraps, stamp your chosen design, and cut out.
3) Matt the design with a second piece of card. Attach this to a Larger piece of card, an inch wider than the design, making sure to line it up with the right hand side.
4) With silver lines, mark out first the centre, then one inch to the left. With a third line, border the large matt card on the left hand side.
5) Position the layered piece so that the border line lines up between the middle of the two others on the card blank.
Tada! It's simple, it's quick, and it's effective. Not bad for some card, a stamp and some stickers...