Saturday 9 May 2015

Buried



You can't actually tell, but I am buried under that pile of Winnie the Pooh's...

Welcome to my collection! I thought it was about tine that I documented my obsession small collection of yellow bears... I love them all. My sister decided that she wanted to bury me under them to try and cheer me up... I agreed, of course.

I had great fun making this page, The little 'Pooh' tags actually came from a sticker sheet specifically for Winnie the Pooh. Using it felt so good! My other embellishments were kept quite simple: both the picture and background were quite bold, so I kept it simply to some paper layering and gems. I created a border down the right hand side of the page by centring some yellow circle stickers into the white circles. It helps to add another pop of colour.

I think its good to document things you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment