Tuesday 5 May 2015

January Favourites


And so we start on the 2015 Scrapbook pages! My January was a bit lacklustre (Ta, glandular fever) so I have very little to scrapbook from then. Instead, I decided to adapt something I found whilst a-googling (or possibly pinteresting... I don't know, I lose track!). Monthly favourites! I owe the idea completely to Lynette at Nettio Designs, so please go and take a look at her website. I'm just using the concept to a physical format, instead of her class which is for digital scrapbookers.

So, here is my first layout. I am in love with this mock fair-isle paper, and I was so scared about overpowering it. using it for something like this is perfect, as there's still plenty of white space to revel in that gorgeous pattern.

I cut thin strips of paper and wrote my favourites on them. They're in no particular order, but they fit together well. I've put a close up below if anyone is interested in what my monthly highlights were.


Thanks for stopping by, and thank you Lynette for sharing your wonderful idea to the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment