Monday 24 September 2012

Knitting in Potter: Goblet of Fire

Instalment Number 4! Created on a slightly more pressed-for-times basis than the previous ones....
 
Knitting in this film was a bit sparse. Now, if sewing was my aim,I would be able to give you a plethora of examples - the Yule Ball! I mean, The Yule Ball!!! It was gorgeous...
However, I have managed to find a few...
 
Hermione has a very pretty pink fair isle... shame that it's a  turtle neck really...

Ron likes stripes.

Neville and a Cardigan! The foundations have been laid!

The uniforms,are pretty much the same as in the third film.
 
Ginny Weasley... and a very colourful hat (she must take after her mother)

These here have a combination of two elements: the Quidditch world cup supporters scarves,and the Weasley Twins geometric cardigans...
 
The hats! Look at the Hats! (they have returned....)

 
My favourite, this time, is a quote. By one of the Weasley Twins. Again. Sorry. Is my obsession showing? It is Knitting related! 0:23
 


No comments:

Post a Comment