Monday 17 September 2012

Knitting in Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban

There was a Distinct style change to this film. By this, I am implying the wider use of knitwear - it's Everywhere!
 
There's a myriad from Hermione and Ron throughout (somehow Harry avoids it...)

I love this part of the film....

Same as in The Leaky Cauldron



 
Mr Weasley's Red scarf, and Mrs Weasley's Cardigans... again....

 
And we have a new school Uniform! I like it a lot... the thinner stripes actually make it look more school-ish - The Quidditch Jumpers, however, are still the same.

A change from the grey to black, and only with thin stripes at the cuffs and the hem.
 
Lupin's Cardigans...

 
Ron's patch knitted blanket.
 
 
Proudly, Neville's first fairisle...
 
A sign of many great things to come....
 
But my Favourite (quite possibly as I'm biased) are The Weasley Twin's hats. Or it may just be that I love the Weasley Twins. Either way, they're nice hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment