Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mignonne's Birthday



This was one of the last times I was with my Sixth Form friends. We gathered for a birthday, at a very fancy hotel, we had a room to ourselves and everything! It felt so grown up!

I loved collecting all of the patterns together for this one. As a group, we were wearing such a variety of dresses, I tried to pick out colours from all of them, The red is dominant due to the colour of the walls, and it brings a grounding to the different contrasts.

I like using my patterned paper. Their designs complement each other, making it unnecessary to crowd the page with embellishments which I own very little of. I use a few on each page, just to tie things together, such as this journalling box. Then I let the patterns and the pictures speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment