Thursday 12 March 2015

My Dear Mama



Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday. I always like to keep up the tradition of making her a card each year. It's a way to show how much you care, everything can be personalised, and the time spent is worth it for our mother's. This year, I kept it pretty simplistic, adding the personal touch by using my own greeting for her: Mama. 

I'm not sure when exactly I started using it, but it's stuck. I sound like someone from Downton Abbey... But it's fun. I love my Mama. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's helped me so much, looked after me particularly in the past three months when I've been so ill. This little card may look simple, but that small sentiment makes it personal.

And isn't that why we make cards in the first place?

So here's my tip: use a nickname or a pet name on a card for a loved one. It will show them just how much thought you've put into it.

How do you make your card making personal?

No comments:

Post a Comment