Tuesday 21 April 2015

Christmas at Hogwarts



I have the best friend in the whole wide world. For my last birthday, she took me to the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios at Leavesden. I was ecstatic. I had been about two years earlier, but so mu had changed even in that short time period. Plus, as it was m birthday, I was allowed to open the doors!!!

The Hogwarts Model is the most perfect thing I've set eyes on. I could spend hours just staring at it. I want to shrink down and climb around it... But, as my birthday is around Christmas, this time I had the joy of seeing it decked out with snow! It was just beautiful. I too far too many photos, but these were the two I chose to focus on. I kept the colour scheme muted, reflecting the colours of the brick work.

No comments:

Post a Comment