Saturday 4 April 2015

November and Frozen yoghurt...



This is my godmother, Suzi. She is the most scatty, most fantastic person I have ever known, and I am proud to have her looking out for me. She took me out in November in York when I was having one of my worst days, we went around, danced in front of the princess mirror in the Disney shop and ate brownies in the Museum Gardens. It was nearly six o'clock and getting dark, and then, she had the thought that frozen yoghurt would be a most spectacular idea. And it was, surprisingly. I'd never had frozen yoghurt before and I was pleasantly surprised. I had mine with chocolate and raspberries and it was really good. Suzi had a carrot smoothie. It was crazy ad wonderful all at the same time.

I picked the colour scheme to match the walls in the frozen yoghurt place. I kept it simple, because the memory itself is so crazy. It holds a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment