Thursday 30 July 2015

A rediscovering of card making


It's been a while since I've made a few cards. I hadn't really had a purpose before, I'd sort of lost my penpal, and at university I just used bought notecards (because I have a lot of them). So when I acquired a new penpal, almost by accident, I made the effort to start making cards again so I could send them to her. To make a good impression, you see. As it is, I think I may have found my very first papercraft-y friend in real life!

So good things all round.

This card is very simple in it's construction, just three little strips of washi tape in the background, with a bicycle stamped using staz-on ink, and a little work stamp below. Took me a bout 3 minutes. But it's so effective, and I'm already developing the idea in my head for a pack of notecards, or even translating it for Christmas. I'll let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment