Saturday 25 July 2015

London Landmarks


Another page documenting my Tower of London visit, this time with a little tip of my own.

Wallpaper Samples.
Free.
Widely available.
Vast variety of patterns.
Very good as scrapbook backgrounds.

Yes, this polka dot is a piece of wallpaper. I added the red spots in as a flash of colour, they were just from a stationery sheet I'd had for years. These little sparkle stickers, too, I'd had for years, just without an opportunity to use them,,, So I absolutely had to work a London bus into here somehow...

The signature stamping doesn't show up well in the picture, but it's in the background of the journalling, very pale blue. I'm afraid it didn't work all too well, which is a but of a shame, but it is noticeable in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment