Sunday 1 April 2012

Craft Review: Week 14: Sunday 25th March - Saturday 31st March

This week mainly comprised of Art...... Which I in no way mind, but please notify me if you find it boring/tedious. Likewise, if anybody has a request for a drawing or a painting, please let me know. I would be thrilled to oblige.

Sunday

I Painted my lovely Rugby Players today. I love them, they're gorgeous. In all sense and meanings of the word....
Tehe. I love them.

Monday

I did some knitting for my second Fluffy/Buckbeack Scarf....

Tuesday

I did after school art, but as it is exam work, I am not showing you because I like to keep things secret.

Wednesday

I painted Matthew on Wednesday.... I was just extraordinarily busy and couldn't get to the computer to take a photo of him until Thursday...
I love Matthew also... His references were made from a combination of my favourite Rugby Player (anyone willing to guess?!) and the gorgeous Luke Smith from The Sarah Jane Adventures...

Thursday

Four hours of Art Exam prep work.... Joy.... and I mean that without the slightest hint of sarcasm. I love art, and I don't see it as a strain

Friday

I painted Allan (very late at night) and I nearly fell asleep in the process. Explaining for his arrival on only Saturday.
Allan, I'm not quite as in love with, but it's a nice painting, and he is growing on me...

Saturday

Yesterday, I actually painted Maya, but I forgot to take a picture... But I have now.
Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment