Monday 9 July 2012

Craft Review: Week 28: Sunday 1st July - Saturday 7th July

A pretty boring week, at least, not one that I want to think about.

I made a skirt! Intermittently.... I still need to hem it...
It looks like a WWII Schoolgirl, no?
I began to 'de-clutter' my room (aka, moving junk from one corner of the room to another).
 The tennis was ok, but in both of the finals, the one I rooted for did not win...

Source
I made some cheese straws....
And then I went to prom for what I would call a mediocre time, and not really worth the bribe of ice cream.
And, on top of it all, I've lost my camera lead.
*Update: I stole one from the cable drawer.I don't even know what it's meant to belong to....*
So yeah. It's been a bad week for me.

Wow, I even sound depressed in writing.....

2 comments:

  1. The skirt's looking fab! Definitely something to be cheerful (and proud) about. :)

    ReplyDelete