Wednesday 25 July 2012

If I could, I would..... Thank Everyone for 10,000 Page Views!

..... But I don't know who you are. Oh well.

So,Yes. Last night, I went to sleep, and awoke to find that the toll had ticked over just enough...
This, is mainly due to CraftGawker, an absolutely brilliant site to drool over amazing art and gorgeous craft projects.

So, Here are the posts you, the viewers have been loving the most:

Skye

Felt Hearts

Allan

Henry Moore
Hana
 I would once again like to say Thank you. I know my blog isn't like others... I don't advertise, I don't want to make money from it. It makes me feel like I've got someone to share my journey with, no matter where it's going. You don't know it,but I had a rough time back in Autumn last year. The development of this blog, and the way it has changed,and changed me, I owe entirely to those little ticking pageview numbers.

Thank you

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment