Sunday 16 August 2015

Dream Job

As you know, I am a history student. My dream job would ideally have something to do with this subject, as something I love. I would love to write, research, either fiction or non-fiction. TO be able to inspire and weave words together. The trouble is finding the right subject, and actually continuing it to the end. I made my history teacher a promise that I would dedicate my book to him. I just don't know if it'll ever happen.

My more realistic career plan is to work in a museum, as either a curator or an educational coordinator. The latter would be great, as I enjoy working with children, but I wouldn't want to teach all of the same children all o the time. I wouldn't want to deal with their malicious behaviour because it would ultimately bring me down. But this is a happy medium. I still get to pass on the love of history to a younger generation, but I get to spread that far and wide. 

I want to work with history, I know that. It's just working out the specifics.

No comments:

Post a Comment